The best and most effective defense begins before charges are brought against you in court.
If you believe that criminal charges are about to be filed against you, it is always to your benefit to speak with a reputable criminal defense attorney.
We will review your case and work to discover evidence that may be used to your advantage before charges are filed.
After carefully screening your case, our criminal defense lawyers may be able to present substantial evidence to prosecutors that will dissuade them from filing criminal charges against you.
Early intervention by our top-rated criminal defense lawyers is crucial.
The timing is important and we must review the details of your situation right away so we can decide on your best legal legal options moving forward.
You should not answer any questions by police without first consulting with a lawyer. Eisner Gorin LLP specializes in a “prefiling intervention,” which is negotiation with law enforcement and prosecuting agencies to try to reduce charges or even have them dismissed before the first court date.
Avoid Filing Of Formal Criminal Charges
We have a nationally-recognized private investigator in our law firm, dedicated to helping our clients immediately before criminal charges are filed in court.
He and his team of investigative specialists track down defense witnesses, and evidence often before the police does.
The resulting pre-filing investigation and intervention efforts have led to tremendous results, including detained clients being released without the filing of criminal charges in court.
In other words, the police initially had probable cause to arrest, but charges were not filed because the prosecutor reviewed the defense evidence and decided not to proceed with a criminal prosecution.
Successful Pre-Filing Intervention Cases
Pre-Filing Criminal Defense success is very significant for our clients' future because an arrest, without filed charges in court, means under California law that a person can report on a job or licensing application that he or she has never been arrested. The following are recent examples of successful criminal defense before court.
- Statutory Rape: 12 felony charges dropped after client arrested LAPD Vice
- Rape – all felony charges dropped after police reports filed with Las Vegas PD
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon – No charges filed after client arrested by L.A. County Sheriffs Department, Santa Clarita Station
- Child Molestation – LAPD, Valley Division investigation culminates in no charges being filed
- Robbery – charge dropped after client spent weekend in LAPD jail
- Hit and Run – LAPD Valley Traffic investigation results in no charges being filed
- Domestic Violence – Torrance PD arrests client, no charges filed in court
- Domestic Violence – Ventura PD arrests client, no charges filed in court
- Child Molestation – LAPD Child Victim Unit, no charges filed after presentation of defense evidence raised reasonable doubt
- Rape – all felony charges dropped after police report against client filed with LAPD Hollywood
Avoid a Criminal Charge on Your Record
Additionally, it is important to know that once prosecutors decide to file criminal charges against you, your charges will appear on your criminal record, even if the charges are later dropped or dismissed.
The information contained within your criminal record is accessible to your future employers and landlords.
For this reason, it is imperative that you do everything possible to intervene immediately. You cannot afford to wait and risk your future well being!
Hiring an Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney
Eisner Gorin LLP is a criminal defense law firm that has been helping clients throughout Southern California contest their criminal charges and obtain superior results for years. Our skilled attorneys have over 50 years of collective court room experience and we are fully prepared to get involved in our clients' cases from the beginning.
When we work with our clients, we do everything possible to make sure that they receive the attention, resources, and dedicated legal counsel that they deserve.
If you believe you are about to be charged with a serious criminal offense, do not hesitate to call Eisner Gorin LLP at (877) 781-1570. Our knowledgeable legal team can evaluate your case and advise you of your legal options.