Defense on Charges for Violent Crimes
If you are facing criminal charges for a serious or violent crime, including murder, manslaughter, aggravated assault, assault with a deadly weapon, don't talk to the police first. Talk to us to avoid a possible life sentence.
If you're a suspect or have been charged with a violent criminal offense, you need a criminal defense attorney immediately. Too often people call a lawyer AFTER they've already talked to the police.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT NOT TO TALK TO THE POLICE!
Police are very good at getting people to talk. That's what they're trained to do. Even if you're NOT GUILTY of the charges against you—especially if you're not guilty—you need an attorney to speak for you. At Eisner Gorin LLP, we'll contact the police on your behalf. Nothing we say can be used against you in court. And all statements you make to us are completely confidential.
The best Los Angeles murder defense attorneys at Eisner Gorin LLP have a combined 50 years of courtroom experience and credentials that few defense firms can match. Our years of legal work in the Los Angeles area have earned our attorneys a reputation among law enforcement officers and prosecutors that is an invaluable part of our defense.
If you're facing criminal charges on a strike offense, let us negotiate with police and prosecutors on your behalf. Immediate investigation and early intervention can show the prosecution that their case is weak, leading to rejection, dismissal, or a misdemeanor filing rather than felony charges. This can save you thousands of dollars in bail premiums alone!
A strong defense begins immediately, not in the courtroom. Contact our law office by e-mail or call us toll-free at 877-781-1570. We are located across the street from the Van Nuys Courthouse, the police station, and the prosecutor's office. We represent people charged with any serious felony in the San Fernando Valley or Southern California.
- Murder, homicide, attempted murder, voluntary manslaughter, vehicular manslaughter
- Domestic violence or elder abuse
- Domestic violence resources
- Damage cell phone to prevent help
- Batterers’ intervention program
- Assault and battery, aggravated battery, assault, assault with a deadly weapon
- Hit and run drunk driving accidents
- Reckless evading a police officer
- Resisting arrest
- Criminal threats, terrorist threats, stalking
- Annoying phone calls
- Intimidating a witness
- False imprisonment
- Assault with a deadly weapon
- Felon in possession of a firearm
- Possession of a weapon at the airport
- Possession of a switchblade knife
- Firearm offenses
- Drive-by shootings, possession of illegal firearms or other weapons
- Aiding and abetting
- Accessory after the fact
- Great bodily injury enhancement
- Gang sentencing enhancement
- Three strikes law
- Child endangerment
- Child abuse
- Vehicular assault
- Road rage
- Explosive device crimes
- Possession of an assault weapon
- Hate crime laws
- Battery on a peace officer
- Shooting at an inhabited dwelling
- Drive-by shooting
- 10-20-life gun enhancement law
- Imitation firearm law
- Shooting at an unoccupied vehicle
- Unlawful assault by a public officer
- Castle Doctrine in California
If you are facing criminal charges, don't talk to the police first. Talk to us.
Call toll-free at 877-781-1570 for a prompt response, 24/7. We speak English, Russian, Armenian, Spanish, Farsi, and Hebrew.
Eisner Gorin LLP has been recognized on the Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers ™